-->

Monday, April 09, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday #94

My Goals For This Coming Week:

SAME AS LAST WEEK! 
My excuse?  I was sick and at the doctor most of the week!
Oh how I love having a legit excuse. :)

~Clothes
Getting them where they belong, in closets and drawers!  I'm halfway there!
 I'm thinking we need to eliminate since this keeps coming up on my to do list. Who needs all these clothes, anyway?
~More seedlings started
~Get recipes into new blog design plug in. 
 Did I say new blog design?  Yep..I said new blog design. I will share soon!

__________________

This Week's Giveaway


Have you checked out this week's Giveaway yet?
It is from Thrive Foods.
If you are one that likes having a prepared pantry, or loves those freeze dried strawberries in your granola so much that you can be found picking them out to eat them first, then this giveaway is for you!  
____________________



New Nostalgia


Last Weeks Most Clicked On Links:

Not As Bad As It Looks @ My Serendipitous Life


How To Reveal That A Baby's On The Way! @ Make The Best Of Everything

Healthy Breakfast Bars @Treat & Trick

Mexican Chicken Potato Tin Foil Packet @ Accidentally Wonderful
_______________

NewNostalgia


Be Inspired, Be Encouraged, and Get Something Done! 


9 comments:

  1. Hi- thank you so much for hosting as always! This week I linked up REDUCE BREAST CANCER RISK, MEDICINAL GARDEN HERBS- PARTS 1 AND 2. and BEST EVER ENERGY BALLS RECIPE
    Warmly,
    Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network-(Seasonal Celebration Sunday Linky) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Healthy Breakfast Bars! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for hosting Amy! I'm happy to be all linked up again. :)
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and good morning! I have a 3 Minute Fudge recipe that was so good when I tried it, I knew I had to share. Obviously, it's easy to make and oh so yummy! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great link party...thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting this fab party!

    Hugs,
    Lelanie
    http://www.to-sew-with-love.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I just want to sit here and click every post! Thanks for the Tuesday, and all your posts. I better get away from this computer and get the laundry folded though before heading to work. Have a great Tuesday. See you later. Thanks everyone else for adding your link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow sounds like my house.. I just got all the clean laundry put away yesterday that I washed last week.. LOL.. Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting, Amy! Hope you are feeling better, and had a nice Easter with your family!
    I am linking up my Front Entry, and I Gotta Feeling! New Curtains...
    Have a great week!
    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.